Upcoming dates (0)
Take this course when it’s offered next!
During this session you will learn how Shine improves safety, quality, and uptime within a work area. You will learn how to create and utilize assignment maps, checklist tools, schedules, and how checkpoints and inspection activities support safety, quality, and efficiency.
Who Should Attend?
- Plant Managers
- Project Managers
- Continuous Improvement Leaders
- Value Stream Managers
- Team Leaders
- Anyone responsible for creating and sustaining a safe and highly productive workplace
5S Shine is the fourth in a series of seven courses that explores the entire 5S process, including implementation.
- Define Shine and its importance
- Establish shine and maintenance daily/weekly/monthly habits
- Create and utilize assignment maps and checklist tools
- Maintain Shine effectiveness
- Shine as Preventive Maintenance