Jeff L. Russell
Position title: co-owner of Russell Consulting, Inc.
Jeff is co-owner of Russell Consulting, Inc. (RCI), a Madison, Wisconsin-based consultancy specializing in leadership development, change management, performance management, executive coaching, and team development. He and his business and life partner Linda have authored nine books together—three on change management, three on performance management, two on strategic planning, and one on employee engagement. Their most recent book is Fearless Performance Reviews (McGraw Hill, 2014). Jeff has been an adjunct faculty member in the Master of Engineering in Engineering Management (MEM) program for the past ten years.
- Leadership development
- 360° leadership assessment
- Executive coaching
- Change management
- Performance coaching
- Designing performance management systems
- Strategic planning facilitating
- Employee engagement surveys
- Team development
- Navigating difficult conversations
- BS Humanism and Cultural Change from the University of Wisconsin
- MS Industrial Relations from the University of Wisconsin