Please read these steps carefully before submitting your application online:
1. When you are ready, click the button on the right to begin an online application.
- You will be asked to create (or log into an existing) online account as a special student.
- When prompted to choose your program (select student type), select: Capstone Certificate > Power Conversion & Control
2. Submit supporting materials
- Email resume: In the subject line include the program name and term of interest.
- Arrange to have two (2) letters of recommendation forwarded directly by your recommenders to the address/email listed below. At least one letter should be from your current or previous direct supervisor. Academic references are acceptable for applicants who have been out of school less than five years. Download recommendation form.
- Request unofficial transcript: Arrange to have a copy of your unofficial transcript(s) sent directly to email@example.com.
The admission decision: After a decision has been made on your application, Student Services will contact you by email to inform you of the decision and to schedule a time to discuss the decision and your next steps.