Upcoming dates (0)
Take this workshop when it’s offered next!
This one-day course fulfills in part the requirements of the Wisconsin Public Works Supervisory Academy and Public Works Management Institute, as recognized by the American Public Works Association and Wisconsin Chapter APWA.
Who Should Attend?
- Public works supervisors who wish to sharpen their skills
- Supervisors and managers who are new to the field of public works
- Public works employees who wish to prepare for advancement
- Public works engineers who are new to supervision and management
- Public works professionals engaged in the APWA Donald C. Stone Center leadership and management career path
Providing great citizen/customer service for your community
Improve department infrastructures (systems, processes, or structures) that build and sustain great customer service
Knowing the differences between a customer and a stakeholder
Becoming a customer-centered department and create strategies for being more customer-centered
Characteristics of upset customers and learn techniques to calm them
Building a win/win partnership with customers
Supervisors role in ensuring great customer service and strategies for supporting frontline employees
"How to be an better listener was most useful."
"A lot of suggestions on improvement with useful tools."
"Helpful skills to help deal with difficult customers."
Citizen/Customer ServiceCourse #: RA01441
Citizen/Customer ServiceDate: Tue. April 06, 2021 – Tue. April 13, 2021
- Fee covers, course materials
- CEU: .6
- PDH: 6
Citizen/Customer ServiceDate: Thu. May 14, 2020 – Thu. May 28, 2020
Course materials, breakfast refreshments, continuing education credits (CEU/PDH), and certificate.
- CEU: .6
- PDH: 6