If you are planning to attend a Transportation Information Center workshop, payment is required at the time of registration. Below are the payment options:
Pay by Credit Card
Enroll online and pay by credit card.
- Search for the workshop on the TIC website and then click on the Enroll Now button from the course webpage.
- Enter all necessary course attendee information and payment information on the workshop enrollment page.
- You will receive an email to confirm successful enrollment and payment.
Enroll over the phone and pay by credit card.
- Call UW Conference Center Registrations at 608-262-2451.
- Provide the conference center registrations representative with:
- the workshop name, date(s), and/or workshop number.
- the necessary workshop attendee information and payment information.
- You will receive either a mailed document or an email to confirm successful enrollment payment.
Pay by Check
Mail in a completed registration form and check payable to UW Madison.
- Fill out a registration form (found either in the back of the workshop brochure you received in the mail or here).
- Prepare a check, made payable to UW Madison.
- Mail the registration form and check to: Registrations Department attn: Engineering Specialist 702 Langdon Street Madison, WI 53706
- You will receive either a mailed document or an email to confirm successful enrollment and payment.
If you are one of the following customer categories and you would like to arrange an alternate method of payment, contact UW Conference Center Registrations at 608-262-2451:
- Municipal Government
- State Government
- Tribal Government
- Military (who are able to submit form SF-182)
- AmeriCorp award recipient
- Scholarship recipient
- Customer making a purchase of $4000 or more in a single transaction
- Customer needing to use a Purchase Order