Pavement Management Using WISLRinterpro.wisc.edu/tic/RA01477 See upcoming dates
By attending this session, you will be able to access WISLR with confidence and:
- Enter your own cost data and prepare needs analysis charts and graphs
- Use the WISLR mapping tools to help conduct a visual review of the system
- Create 5-year budget plans
- Use the WISLR reports, charts, graphs, and maps to present and explain the proposed maintenance and construction plan
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for:
- elected officials
- street maintenance supervisors
- engineering staff
- consultants who help local officials manage their pavements more effectively by using PASER and WISLR, including those who:
- Inspect and rate the condition of pavements
- Submit and update road data in WISLR
- Evaluate and recommend which roads to maintain and rebuild
- Decide maintenance policies and programs
- Explain road maintenance policies and programs
Why rate the condition of your roads?
WISLR 101: The Basics
What road data is in WISLR
How WISLR displays the data
How WISLR is related to mileage certification
How to access and modify your data
How to enter maintenance treatment information
Rating Your Roads Using PASER
Ben Jordan is a program director with Interdisciplinary Professional Programs in the transportation sector. He has over 35 years of experience in civil engineering and public works. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign and is a Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Illinois.
Upcoming dates (0)
Take this workshop when it’s offered next!